Monday, March 13, 2017

Do it!

March 13, 2017

Hey Fam!
Great week in the 360. Notable things include rain, rain, and rain. Did I mention the rain? Or the fact that morning and night it has been raining without stopping? So I wake up in the morning and guess what the weather is? Rain. I go to bed and guess what the weather is? Rain. Sleeping? Rain. Eating lunch? Rain. In a meeting? Rain. Three weeks ago? Rain. In the shower? Rain. So much rain that I even came up with a hypothetical question. If a tree falls down in the woods in Washington, can you hear it over the rain?

Ok, enough ranting about the rain it has been a really good week. Good lessons, good people, and the good news of the gospel. Probably the most interesting thing to me is the inspiration of working through the keys. We asked our bishop the other day what focus he wanted us to take in our proselyting efforts and he said to focus on the youth. Ever since then all we seem to be able to find are youth. It seems like every door we knock on are the houses of teenagers.  And with the less-actives we are working with, it is the youth that want to come back to church.

Well as long as I have already ranted once in this email, I might as well do another: I realize that I haven't really talked much about my mission has impacted me. In two words - a lot. I'll write more about it later, but if there is any particle of doubt in your mind as to whether or not you should go, do it! I promise it will be the hardest thing ever, and 100 % the BEST!

Love y'all!

P.s. Sorry we had our Pday at the house of one of our mission presidency members, thus no wifi all day, thus I don't even have time to read most of my emails today but I promise to email back!

 Mom note: crossing my fingers this isn't a missionary fridge!
 Stake Center
 Last District Meeting with the Gardners



No comments:

Post a Comment