Monday, November 28, 2016

Much better than last year's cold, overpriced mac n cheese Thanksgiving dinner!

November 28, 2016

Hey y'all.

I really don't know where all the time went this Pday. For some reason
I've found myself with no time to email. But since I know everyone is
wondering- I will confirm that this Thanksgiving was much better than
last years where we planned all day and bought overpriced mac n cheese
for dinner. This year we had dinner with two families on Turkey day and one of
them was the Brown family I taught 7 months ago!

Life is good as always. The church is still true. I would share a
thought on gratitude, but I'm probably the 12th missionary email you
will read today and thus the 12th spiritual thought on faith and/or gratitude so I'll
Leave you with an Elder Petitta Quote on success:

"When you desire to succeed, but desire to please God more, then you
will be successful"

Love,


Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment