Monday, December 19, 2016

Here's a quick miracle

December 19, 2016

I know, I know, I know, I know my emails have become really short.
Sorry. Today will probs be the same. Especially since I'll see you on
Sunday for FaceTime! But this week we have seen sooo many miracles.
Here's a quick one :

Today we were grocery shopping at a store we never go to and for some
reason I felt prompted to choose a certain cash register. We went
there and the cashier started crying! Right there in the store she
started crying! She told us about how 20 years ago she had no money
and no resources and an entire zone of missionaries rented a U-Haul and
moved them all the way across town. She said she would never forget
it! ...and then her bagger was like "I have had a lot of death in my
family recently. Can you please come teach me about what actually
happens after death." Then she gave us all her contact info and I just
happened to have a Plan of Salvation pamphlet in my hand to give to
her!

The church is true! Merry Christmas!


Elder Thomas


Winter Prom 2k16...jk jk setting up for the ward Christmas party

Good Question!

No comments:

Post a Comment